The Achilles Desert Hawk A/T is an all terrain summer tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. This tire offers great summer weather traction and the tread design helps improve its wet and dry weather road grip. The tire, however, will not perform well in winter conditions as the tire compound cannot withstand the colder temperatures.
- The grooves in the tread design enhance the safety of the tire by dispersing water from beneath its footprint. The tire resists dangerous hydroplaning in this manner.
- The staggered tread block design of the model improves its all terrain traction. The tire conquers all lose or uneven road surfaces, including dirt, sand and on rocks.
- The tire was especially created to be driven off-road, but it performs well on-road as well, making it versatile in its use.
- It provides good on-road traction and low noise and vibration levels.
- The Desert Hawk A/T’s two wide circumferential grooves improve the steering precision and responsiveness. The tire swiftly and accurately responds to the driver’s commands, which increases the controllability and handling too.