A workhorse tire for rugged off-road terrain — including snow — that still offers a quieter ride on paved roads. The bold aggressive tread design is great for work truck towing and hauling.
Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac 255/70 R16 Features
- Enhanced Traction – TractiveGroove Technology™ offers enhanced traction in deep mud and snow.
- Off-Road Traction – Self-cleaning shoulder blocks clear the tread of debris for enhanced dirt, gravel and mud traction.
- Quiet Ride – Highly angled center tread blocks enhance traction and lateral stability while reducing road noise.
- Rim Protection – Rim protector helps protect wheels from accidental curb damage.
- Enhanced Winter Traction – LT sizes pinned For #16 metal studs† for enhanced traction in winter driving conditions.